Vintage-Style Winter Coats to Make a Wintery, Glamorous Fashion StatementMay 29, 2017
Now that you own a wide selection of vintage-inspired dresses, skirts, tops and accessories from Mazi, it is time to complete your look in the appropriate manner for the cold weather of winter. The way you accomplish this is by wearing vintage-style winter coats. They contain the same flattering lines as your clothing collection does while providing sufficient warmth and protection against the chilly temperatures.
Examples of Our Vintage-Inspired Winter Coats
Below, you will discover two examples of our vintage-styled winter coats that complete your outfit and help you make a wintery, glamorous fashion statement:
- The Monique Coat style number 4206 in Long Black is comfortable to wear since its fabric is a stretchable, smooth knit. Also, it complements a wide variety of outfits since it is solid black. A coat such as this is ideal for business and pleasure with its fitted bodice, long sleeves and wide collar. It fastens with one button allowing you to show off the rest of your outfit while you stay warm.
- The Monique Coat style number 4364 in Merlot is similar to the coat above in its cut and style except in a stretch boucle instead of a smooth knit. The Merlot colour is close to the shade of mauve. Other colours are available in this style of coat under different style numbers and include Latté, Midnight Blue and Olive.
Full-Length Cardis Also Are Available for the Wintery Weather
When you require the lighter weight of a cardi to provide you with warmth in the winter, you can try one of our full-length cardis, such as the following examples:
The Long Lexi Cardi style number 4444 in Clover comes in a smooth knit, hits just below the knee, has long sleeves, is loose fitting, and does not fasten. It provides ideal warmth for those times that you just need to run from the car into a building for work or for fun. The Clover colour scheme is a medium-gray background with medium-green, open circles.
The Long Lexi Cardi style number 4445 in Zig Zag comes in a smooth knit that has a wonderful mix of tan, brown and burgundy wide zigzags with thin zigzags of hot pink or burnt orange in between them. You will stand out in a winter crowd when you wear this cardi for warmth.
Browse through our website to view the above offerings along with others in vintage-style winter coats to make a wintery, glamour fashion statement. While you are visiting, do not forget to consider our dresses, skirts, tops, accessories and other offerings to expand your vintage-inspired wardrobe. Our goal is to create, unique, classic designs that are reminiscent of a bygone era.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Qualities that Make Vintage Clothing Style more Feminine and Romantic
- Basic and Classic: Simple Vintage-Inspired Clothing Designs for Regular Occasions
- Why Mazi is the Best Online Shop to Buy Vintage Style Clothes for Women
- Classic Flower Corsages to Complement Your Classic Feminine Look
- Vintage-Style Winter Coats to Make a Wintery, Glamorous Fashion Statement
- Vintage Style Pants and Leggings: Stylish Designs for the Modern Woman
- Handcrafted Cameo Pendant That Brings Glamour to Every Classic Dress Style
- Mazi Styling Solutions: Benefits of Having Classic Dress Choices for the Feminine Woman
- Vintage Style Cardigans that Complement the Classic Dressy Look
- For the Love of Lace: What is the Origin of Lace and Its Significant is Femininity?
- Australian-Made, Classic-Style Dresses and Accessories: Available in Wholesale and Retail Online
- Online Store Sale! Take Advantage of Vintage Style Classic Dresses
- Vintage-Style Slip Dresses: The Casual, Comfy Style for the Most Feminine
- Vintage Style Long-Sleeved Wrap and Tie Waist Dress: What Makes This Style a Popular Choice?